(8 Days, 7 Nights)
Maxima’s popular eight day tour through Botswana cannot be missed! Africa’s wildlife and wonder await to be discovered as we tour through the beauty of our neighbouring Botswana. We pass through popular sites such as Francistown, visit the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, relax at Nata Lodge and travel across the border to gaze at Africa’s most stunning natural wonder; the Victoria Falls. In the native tongue the Victoria Falls are known as “Mosi-oa-Tunya” meaning “the smoke that thunders” We enjoy two nights in luxury on the banks of the mighty Zambezi.
We return to Botswana where we continue to enjoy the wild beauty that is Africa. While staying on the shores of the Chobe River we take a 4×4 game drive as well as a sunset cruise on the Chobe River – where we are sure to see amazing sites.
With so much to experience it is no wonder that this tour is one of the Maxima Tours favourites!
Included in the tour price:
- Friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated tour leaders will accompany your on this tour to ensure that things run smoothly.
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats and a sound and communication system. Extra features include a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience. (Size of coach determined by size of group.)
- Accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.