Our November adventure is a perfect mix of beautiful scenery, true country life, tantalizing tastes and festive fun.
Our adventure takes us to Golden Gate for three relaxing nights in the serene beauty of the spectacular Maluti Mountains. From here we visit the ever popular art-lover’s town of Clarence, explore a cherry farm where the fruits are ripe for the picking, enjoy the products of a family run cheesery and goose farm, and take part in all the festivities in Ficksburg. Ficksburg is the cherry mecca of the world and their annual cherry festival not to be missed.
Our last day is spent in the mountains of Lesotho as we make our way to the Katse Dam – to witness man and nature working together to create one of the most spectacular water projects in the world. We spend the night to drink in this amazing view in the light of the clear mountain air and night sky.
Included in the tour price:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary
- Tips for luggage porters.
Dedicated tour leaders will accompany you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT MAXIMA TOURS FOR A COMPLETE ITINERARY.