The Lady Grey Passion Play is now recognised worldwide as the Oberammergau of South Africa. We trade the fast pace of our day to day lives for a welcome break in the open fresh air of the Eastern Cape where we will be welcomed in the quaint town of Lady Grey as family. Stay in comfortable guesthouses while enjoying the play which starts on Good Friday and ends on a high note Easter Sunday. The Lady Grey Passion Play first took to the stage in 2002 and grows in popularity annually. To top it off we visit the City of Roses, Bloemfontein for a relaxing night before heading home.
Included in the tour price:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Guest house & hotel accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.
Dedicated tour leaders will accompany you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO CONTACT MAXIMA TOURS FOR A COMPLETE ITINERARY.