Spend five unforgettable days making memories in the unspoilt nature of the Low veldt. We make our home-away-from-home in the luxurious and elegant Pine Lake Inn Hotel in White River. Pine Lake Inn Hotel is nestled among the splendour of the Mpumpalanga woodlands and overlooking a vast lake on a golf course estate. Here we enjoy scrumptious breakfast and dinners daily. It’s also good to note that the hotel is situated in a low risk malaria area.
From here we enjoy two whole days in the Kruger National Park, our chance to spot the big five! So keep your eyes peeled and your cameras ready – you never know what lies waiting around the next tree. With the advantage of the huge windows of our air-conditioned coach there has never been a more comfortable way to experience the wild beauty of the Kruger Park.
We also explore the vast beauty of the Panorama Route with a stop to gaze at the Blyde River Canyon and God’s Window. We visit Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the spectacular Sudwala Caves, and much more.
Included in the tour price:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.
Dedicated tour leaders will accompany you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.