A very special gift is waiting under the Christmas tree this year; it is Maxima Tours’ popular five day festival tour along with our tour family!
Travel through the majestic golden and green hues of the Eastern Free State as we make our way to Fouriesburg, 2013 Town of the Year, where we make the Fouriesburg Country Inn our home for the next five nights. Here we enjoy a7 special Christmas Eve program including carols by candlelight and a special Christmas meal.
We also make time to enjoy the little art-loving town of Clarence, visit an Angora rabbit farm and stand in awe in front of the natural wonder that is Golden Gate.
Remember to take your passport along; we travel to Lesotho for a day to witness man and nature working together to create one of the most spectacular water projects in the world – the Katse Dam. (Don’t have a passport – don’t worry we have special entertainment arranged for this day at the Fouriesburg Country Inn.)
The best way to say Merry Christmas is to say it with Maxima Tours.
Included in the tour price:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.
Dedicated tour leaders will accompany you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.