Every Maxima tour is carefully formulated to satisfy your holiday dreams while giving you the best value for each of your cents. We have a passion for our beautiful country and understand the desire to travel which is in each of us, and so we always have your very best interest on our hearts. Through years of experience we have learned what works and what does doesn’t, and so we have been able to continuously shape and polish our tours and itineraries to offer a true delicatessen to every gourmet, without leaving you broke.
Maxima Tours have fine tuned the planning of our tour dates based on years of experience, looking closely at weather patterns and listening to the advice of our friends living in the relevant region to find the best possible times in which to take our groups to every destination.
Reservations on any Maxima tour can be made through any of these easy methods:
- Talk to us directly with a quick phone call and we’ll make your reservation while we talk. (Contact us link.) or
- Email all your inquiries to us. (Contact us link.) or
- Follow the link to the Reservation form, complete the form, click on send and sit back and wait for us to confirm your booking.
All Maxima Tours’ tour prices include:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Accommodation of good to very high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner daily. (Lunches and light lunches are provided depending on each tour, check your itinerary for more detail.)
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.
- The handling of visas (where applicable).
- All flights and airport taxes (where applicable).
* There are no hidden costs: At the start of the tour you will be asked for a once-off fee of between R20 to R40 which will be thrown together to be used as tips for waiters – this amount is stipulated on your itinerary. (a real bargain if you keep in mind how many times you will be served during your tour.)
** For a more detailed summary of what is included in the price of each specific tour you can read it after the summary of that tour.
*** Any price increase in the following items may influence the tour price:
The official exchange rate, airfare(s), airport taxes and VAT as well as taxes which might unexpectedly levied by Authorities. Maxima Tours will advise you of any such increases should it become necessary.
Maxima Tours’ departure and arrival points:
Maxima Tours is a Gauteng based company and as such our departure point are mainly Gauteng based. We are however, always willing to accommodate you as best we can – feel free to contact us with your specific needs. We are also able to help arrange airport transfers and accommodation for our clients flying to Gauteng.
Here is a list of usual departure and arrival point:
- Pretoria: Engen Garage at Toit’s Motors between Schoeman Street and Pretorius Street.
- Florida: Flora Centre – at the main entrance. Corner of Ondekkers Avenue and Conrad Street.
- Eastgate: The Shell Garage at the Eastgate Shopping Centre (Please note, not the Mall)
- Only on specified tours:
Alberton: Engen Garage in Kritzinger Avenue.
Centurion: Centurion Gate Total Garage
- International tours: meet at the O.R. Thambo International Airport (The Vietnam Tour also departs from Cape Town International Airport.)
Not included in Maxima Tours’ tour price:
- Tips for waiters: At the start of the tour you will be asked for a once-off fee of between R20 to R40 which will be thrown together to be used as tips for waiters – this amount is stipulated on your itinerary. (A real bargain if you keep in mind how many times you will be served during your tour.)
- Personal expenses, for example; the use of a telephone, extra room service, ext.
- Any extra refreshments you may want to enjoy, for example; drinks, ext.
- Any optional outings that you want to organise for yourself.
- Maxima Tours always goes the extra mile to ensure that every tour will become a reality, should it however, be completely unavoidable, and we are left with no other choice but to cancel a tour the full amount already paid will be refunded to you, or, should you so desire, be transferred to another tour of your own choice..
- Should you cancel more then 45 days before the departure date, R50 will be deducted from your deposit for administration costs.
- Should you cancel more then 31 days before the departure date, 50% of your deposit will be deducted.
- Should you cancel between 30 and 21 days before the departure date, 50% of your tour price will be deducted, any later cancellations will result in a 65% deduction and will depend on the amount of money that we are able to have refunded from the relative parties.
We do understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise and so promise to always try to refund you as much as possible after we have already made payments to the relevant parties for example, accommodations, etc.