So you have seen the BIG FIVE… don’t miss the BIGGEST!!
Quench your thirst for beauty with the unsurpassed spectacle of the Garden Route and the spontaneous playfulness of whales visiting our beautiful oceans.
We travel along the magnificent Garden Route via picturesque Hanover to Knysna where we spend three nights, on our way back we stop in the friendly city; Port Elizabeth and Cradock.
Enjoy some of South Africa’s most spectacular natural sites! The lovely coastline to Keurboom, Plettenberg Bay, forest encircled Knysna, beautiful Storms River Mouth and mystical Tsitsikamma National Park are some of the features of this sparkling coastline. Partake on a boat ride to the Knysna Heads and enjoy the playful nature of scarce monkey and bird species, at Monkeyland and Birds of Eden in Nature’s Valley and of course we go whale watching in hope of catching sight of these majestic animals.
Included in the tour price:
- Luxury coach transport: What is a truly luxury coach? It has air conditioning, recline seats, a sound and communication system, a small refrigerator and WC for your convenience.
- Accommodation of high standard.
- Breakfast and dinner, as well as tea and light lunches as specified on the itinerary.
- All entrance fees for all outings scheduled on the itinerary.
- Tips for luggage porters.
Dedicated tour leaders will accompany you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.